My fabric designing has been on hold for a little bit while I waited for my test swatches to arrive. I’m planning to do something using my spectrum palettes and I wanted to check the printed colours before I got too invested. While I was waiting I decided to fill some empty frames with mini quilts made from my previous set of swatches.
It’s the first time I’ve done quilting and I found it pretty addictive.
The mount windows are about 9cm x 9cm which is dinky, so they were tolerably quick to make.
I made these last week. Today my fabric swatches arrived, and I’m pleased with them so they are now for sale on Spoonflower.